Wednesday 22 April 2009

Thanks to an un-known person!

Today I am in Germany visiting one of my favourite customers (they know their security from inside and out..that is one of the reasons I like them). During my meeting I realised that I lost my wallet. We did spend a fair amount of time looking for it but it was no-where to be found. In the end we gave up and headed out of the parking area in our rented car. I was on the phone trying to call my bank etc etc when Anders (our support manager) who was doing the driving heard a bump from the roof and in the mirror caught a glimpse of my flying wallet ( or actually MY FLYING MONEY). One minute later I was running aorund on the motorway chasing flying money and credit cards. I think I found most of them…
I probably lost the wallet getting out of the car and a friendly person found it and placed on the car roof.
So thank you, who ever you are and thanks dear customer for a very interesting meeting today and please say thanks to your receptionist for her support (she was right...it was in the car..sort off)

No comments: